Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday & Happy Father Day !!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009
im here here here to blog ! yay !
first week of school after holiday suck !!!
moral and addmaths project to complete
and receive shocking results that made me felt soo guilty for not studying at all during the holidays

so on the 19th of June is my Dad's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!!
it was 6.30 am in the morning and im preparing to go to school.
my mind kept telling myself to remember to wish dad birthday.
and in the car...
I SLEPT and just went down the car and forgot to wish my dad.
opps. sorry dad. anyway i did wish him anyway during dinner
cause i only reach home at like 5-6pm after the asian netball thinggy

btw, today's father's day.
another celebration for dad.
i just love it cause dad's birthday is always very near father's day
so there's no need to buy double presents ! AHHAHahahha

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

anyway. parents-teachers day is coming.
and merestas desa day is coming.
and trials is coming
and SPM is coming.
am i dead or x yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates