Wednesday, June 3, 2009

miss

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
my holiday had been packed with many family matters
since my grandma pass away, there's many thing to and organize
just came back from nirvana to see the tomb stone *not sure if you call it that* to be place on it.
after almost 3 months already everyone is alright.
all my aunties were busy taking pictures and even me organising the fruits also they want to take picture.
konon-nyer want to take all the process and as a memory in our lives.
as usual woke up at 6.30 AM !!!! haha
the funniest thing today is a stories that goes...
as you all know the Buddhist believe in the other world
so the grave beside my grandma's is a person who pass away a month before my grandma
and from the picture we could see that the person used to work as a judge *hakim*
and my aunt started saying that if my grandma got anything that she don't understand interms of law she can ask her neighbour.
i got blur at first. but later everyone started laughing.then only i understand.

then mom and i went and jakun-ed around and see people's grave
some are really nice and its like 4 space of grave made for 1 person.
patutlah nirvana earns A LOT !
anyway will be heading to tuition later and tommorow is filled with
a ceromony for grandma also. don't quite understand all these.
and i'll be heading to kedah on friday.tadahh

didn't even online a lot. what a holiday.
THANKS TO MY SISTER WHO IS HAVING HER OHSOVERYIMPORTANT EXAM
but still she kept no sound during my diagnostic so i should be a good sister.hehe

and finally may grandma rest in peace and we'll miss you forever.

P.S : jooying, IM YOUR BELOVED SISTER THAT YOU SHOULD LOVE> AHHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates