Friday, August 14, 2009

dead yet?

Friday, August 14, 2009
my blog now is basically dead. no updates.

thats why im posting this because i have nothing to blog for weeks...

why? cause everyone is in the STUDY MODE.

making me feel so left out. so i'll just start study now.

trials is coming soon so there will be no updates soon

maybe sometimes when i find something interesting to blog about.



think of it again. the year 2009 is going to end soon.

soooo FAST !! and soon everyone will be in college and some are like me going to

SERVE THE COUNTRY WITH NATIONAL SERVICE

*IM PROUD GILA YO*

soon its hard to see my S.O.T's and the unS.O.T's friends.

so appreciated every moments we have.

make sure we'll find time to come out and meet each other !!!

for example.... before i go NS !! 3 months tau... if i go sarawak or sabah then cannot come back frequently..

and today i had a fun day asking teachers to sign my koko book and the draft for the testimonial

and...

I WILL MISS MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS !!!
but life must go on. and wish everyone good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates