Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Friday, December 4, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER !

happy 21st birthday that falls on the 2nd December !
MAY ALL YOUR WISH COME TRUE !!!
want to say thanks for fixing my computer whenever it went gila
always strive for the best and never give up !
remember to always listen to your younger sister advice too. hahaaha
study hard and work hard
earn more $$$ and buy me things that i like
in future when you get rich
remember to share with me some of it !!!
dont be selfish and keep it for yourself ! hahaaha
GOOD LUCK IN EVERYTHING YOU DO !!!
hope you like the present me and sis bought you.
and sorry for giving you a card made out of a half A4 paper
its not my idea but jooying's idea of doing that !
eheh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates