Monday, April 26, 2010

my eyes got PROBLEM !!!

Monday, April 26, 2010
last sunday,i went to sunway pyramid.
went there and see see and turns out i got my eyes checked.
and it turns out that im kindda blind .
i got astig and blind blind a bit !!!
what can i do, probably got to wear specs soon !! OMG !!!
the man or whoever u call it was telling how serious my eyes is and etc etc.
i know my eyes is really bad now. didn't even notice anything before this cause i can still see stuff clearly.
but after the eye check. i kindda found out my eyes is a little cacat now.
before i went for national service . i went to the goverment clinic to get my health check
the guy there told me to go have my eye check and now SEE ! im partially BLIND if i can conclude that.




till then, cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates